Other News, Exposing the Persecution

Torture | Kidnapping | Brainwashing | Illegal Detention and Imprisonment | Extortion | Persecution Throughout Society | Inside the Labour Camps | Individual Accounts | 6-10 Office | Death Cases | Organ Harvesting

  • Ms. Lu Xiuli, 61, from Shanghai Again Being Persecuted at a Mental Hospital

    It was recently learned that Ms. Lu Xiuli, from Shanghai, 61, is being detained and persecuted at the Mental Disease Prevention and Treatment Hospital, Shanghai. She is forced to take medicine every day. Her situation is very dire. Ms. Lu has been repeatedly persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) authorities. She has been detained in forced labour camps, detention centres, and mental hospitals several times.
  • Persecuted by Wumaping Prison of Leshan City, Mr. Deng Jiangang Is at Death's Door

    Mr. Deng Jiangang, a Falun Gong practitioner from Pengshan County, Sichuan Province, has been persecuted for four years in the Wumaping Prison of Leshan City. Mr. Deng is now extremely weak, and he has severe hematemesis (vomiting blood). On May 4th, he was sent to hospital but they were unable to treat him because his symptoms were too severe. He was then transferred to the Central Hospital for Correctional Police of Sichuan Province. Mr. Deng is now at death's door.
  • Falun Gong practitioners Ms. Liu Yanlei and Her Husband Detained

    On the afternoon of May 13th, 2012, Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Liu Yanlei was reported while she was distributing leaflets exposing the persecution and telling people the facts about Falun Gong around the Hongjialou Cathedral. She was arrested by officers from the Dongfeng Police Station. That same night, Ms. Liu's husband, Mr. Zhang Guangping, was also arrested. Husband and wife are currently held at two different detention centres.
  • Mr. Shao Shixiang, 60, from Baiyin City, Gansu Province Died After Being Forcibly Injected with Unknown Substances

    Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Shao Shixiang, 60, spoke with people about Falun Gong and the persecution outside Dashaping Prison in Lanzhou City in February 2012. Lanzhou police arrested him and sent him to the Baiyin Detention Centre. The police officers brutally beat him to the point that his entire body was covered with cuts and bruises. He was later taken to the Psychiatric Department of the hospital, where he was given eight injections of unknown substances. Afterwards, Mr. Shao became delirious and was unable to speak. When he was in critical condition, Mr. Shao was sent home. Less than one month after being released, he passed away on February 22nd.
  • Elderly Falun Gong Practitioner Wang Diansong Died after Arrest in Weihai, Shandong Province

    Ms. Wang Diansong, 68, and Ms. Qi Mei were hanging banners exposing the persecution of Falun Gong in Chucun Village, Weihai, Shandong Province, on May 12th, 2012, when police surrounded them. It was later learned that Ms. Wang Diansong died that night, and Ms. Qi Mei was injured, and is still being held in detention. Ms. Wang's family arrived at the Weihai Police station on May 16th. According to forensic examination, Ms. Wang had multiple fractures of her ribs, and there were injuries to her face and the back of her head.
  • Ms. Li Guizhen from Sanmenxia City Dies as a Result of Persecution

    Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Li Guizhen was arrested by police on February 18th, 2012. She had been held at the Shan County Detention Centre for nearly three months, and sent to the Sanmenxia City Hospital when she was on the verge of death. She became very weak and needed support while walking. The police attempted to prosecute her and issue her a sentence, to escalate her persecution. She died on May 17th at the age of 48.
  • Master's Degree Student Mr. Yi Song Shocked with Electric Batons at Fangqiang Labour Camp

    On March 22nd, 2011 Falun Gong practitioner Mr Yi Song was arrested by police. He was taken to a brainwashing centre and locked up for 22 days as well as detained at a detention centre for 46 days. He was subsequently taken to Fangqiang Labour Camp and subjected to beatings with electric batons and other forms of torture. At the labour camp, such incidents of violent threats and torture didn't happen only to Yi Song. Every practitioner there has been tortured.
  • Falun Gong Practitioners Systematically Murdered for Their Organs: Refuting the Chinese Regime's "Death Row" Explanation, Chapter XI

    In 2006, The Epoch Times newspaper broke a stunning story about what is undoubtedly one of the most horrible atrocities to be committed by any government, not only in modern times, but in all of recorded history. As documented in the investigative report, "Bloody Harvest," by noted human rights lawyer David Matas and former Canadian Secretary of State for the Asia-Pacific region David Kilgour, there is overwhelming evidence of the Chinese Communist regime's chilling role in systematically murdering Falun Gong practitioners, harvesting their organs while they are alive, and making huge profits from doing so.
  • Mr. Gao Zeng of Rural Hebei Province Imprisoned and Tortured

    Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Gao Zeng has been arrested and sentenced to a more than six-month term at the Handan Forced Labour Camp. April 16th, 2012 was another family visitation day at the prison. Even though prison officials had advised the family not to visit Mr. Gao, out of concern for his wellbeing, they nonetheless made a trip to the prison. They had been told that he had been tortured with electric batons. Early in the morning, his father, wife, and three children arrived at the prison entrance. Despite the family's pleas, prison officials refused family visitation and rejected what the family had brought for him.
  • Mr. Li Wendong from Tangshan City, Hebei Province Subjected to Forced-feeding

    Mr. Li Wendong was sentenced to three years at the Hehuaken Forced Labour Camp in Tangshan in 2000 because he refused to renounce his belief. He was shocked with electric batons, forced to sit on a bench for long periods of time, tied up so tightly with rope that it cut deeply into his flesh, and forced to do hard labour. He was released in 2003. On February 25th, 2012, police arrested Mr. Li. He was beaten and taken to the Tangshan No. 1 Detention Centre. Mr. Li held a hunger strike for more than two weeks to protest the torture. Guards then tied him down on a bed and force-fed him through a tube inserted into his mouth three times a day.
  • The Shenzhen City Brainwashing Centre Remains Active in the Persecution of Falun Gong

    Wang Hongfa and Gao Yan, a husband and wife from Hubei Province, are examples of collaborators employed by the brainwashing centre. They have beaten, deceived and tortured Falun Gong practitioners. Collaborator Liu Tianshu was once detained in Sanshui Women's Forced Labour Camp. Later, she was “transformed” [forced to renounce Falun Gong] and came to Shenzhen Brainwashing Centre to participate in the persecution. Similarly, Wang Xiaoyan and Li Hailian refuse to realise their crimes and continue to act as the CCP's minions. These people use wicked, twisted understandings of the Falun Gong teachings to deceive practitioners.
  • Ms. Xu Chensheng Dies the Day She Is Arrested

    Ms. Xu Chensheng, 47, was arrested on the street by officers from the Renmin West Street Police Station on the morning of May 16th, 2012. She died suddenly after being interrogated for 12 hours. The police department notified her family two days later, claiming that she had died of illness. What caused Ms. Xu's death? Her family and friends are full of grief and anger. They hired an attorney and a medical examiner to find out the true cause of Ms. Xu's death.
  • Architect Mr. Yue Shengzhu from Sha County, Fujian Province, Dies Due to Persecution

    Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Yue Shengzhu, 38, died on May 3rd, 2012, after facing long-term abuse in a forced labour camp. His wife, Ms. Yue Mudi, was sentenced to five years in prison and is still detained. Previously Mr. Yue was sentenced to five years of forced labour for practising Falun Gong and detained in Minxi Prison. He went on a hunger strike for about a week in protest. However, every day during his hunger strike, he was sent to a hospital to be force-fed. When he was released in 2005, he was extremely emaciated.
  • Mr. Su Qingbo Still Detained

    In mid-January 2011, Mr. Su Qingbo, 30, was reported to police while he talked to people about Falun Gong. Officers from the Fengtai District Police Department in Beijing took him to the Fengtai Detention Centre. The police ransacked his home and confiscated his laptop, mobile phone, MP3 player, Falun Gong books, and other items. The police did not inform Mr. Su's family of his arrest. Later on, his family learned of his arrest through other channels. They went to Beijing to visit Mr. Su, but the detention centre did not allow them to see him. Mr. Su was sentenced to two years of forced labour. The guards do not allow his family to visit him.
  • Several Falun Gong Practitioners Detained in Yuanbaoshan District, Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region

    Several Falun Gong practitioners from the Yuanbaoshan District in Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, were arrested in mid-April 2012. They have been detained for over a month. The Yuanbaoshan District authorities are planning to persecute them further. Ms. Wang Fenghuan and Ms. Cui Cuixia were arrested by a police officer under orders from the 610 Office (an organisation of special agents just for persecuting Falun Gong) on the afternoon of April 13th, while they were explaining the facts about Falun Gong to people.